Bullet, Cartridge & Case Sorting Ammunition Inspection System
Bullets, Projectiles, Cases and Cartridges for Small to Medium Caliber
- Size: 53 x 22 x 40.75, 175 Lbs
- Rates: Up to 300PPM
- Part Diameter Range: 4mm – 35mm
- Part Length Range: 10mm – 150mm
- Power: 110v-240VAC 50-60Hz 1 Phase
The GI-360T is a 3-Dimensional, 100% ammunition inspection system. Precision split/narrow laser beams and multi laser velocity gauge are used to accurately measure cases, cartridges, bullets or projectiles to print specifications and tolerances at rates up to 300 per minute. The 360T uses 3-D information from multiple laser beams to detect defects that may occur only on one side.
User-friendly software is designed to allow operators to quickly set up, dimension and tolerance each feature. Once programmed, information is stored by part number. With instant retrieval of parts’ setup the Gi-360T ensures the quickest return on investment.
• Measures: Bullets, Projectiles, Cases, Cartridges
• Windows Based Software
• Optional: Mouth Vision, Primer Vision, 3D Primer
• Depth Vision
• Optional Eddy-Current for Metallurgical Variations
• Up to 300 Parts Per Minute
• Optional Packaging Systems
The GI-360T inspects 360 degrees to ensure every part meets print tolerances, is free from damage and optionally free from metallurgical inconsistencies–to guarantee zero defects.
• Total Length
• Head Space
• All Diameters
• Groove Width
Eddy Current and vision sensors are options that can be added to detect such defects as missing or damaged primer, primer pocket, primer hole, or presence/quality of head stamp, mouth diameter and quality and metallurgical variations.
Axial View Vision Option (Crack Detection)