Case Sorting Ammunition Inspection System
Measures Small and Medium Caliber Bullets, Projectiles, Cases & Cartridges
- Size: 284.58 x 84.84 x 292.1, 2,500 Lbs. (with feeder)
- Rates: Up to 300PPM
- Part Diameter Range: 4mm – 35mm
- Part Length Range: 10mm – 150mm
- Power: 110v-240VAC 50-60Hz 1 Phase
The Gi-6V is the world’s fastest and most accurate ammunition inspection system available. It is a high speed comprehensive inspection system that detects all critical defects according to MIL-STD-636 for small caliber, MIL-STD-651 for medium caliber ammunition and components.
This system has been and continues to be implemented in factories world-wide by companies fulfilling government contracts for the military as well as companies servicing the commercial ammunition industry.
• Measures: Bullets, Projectiles, Cases, Cartridges
• Detects all critical defects according to MIL-STD-636
for small caliber, MIL-STD-651 for medium caliber
ammunition and components.
• Windows Based Software
• Optional: Mouth Vision, Primer Vision, 3D Primer
• Depth Vision
• Optional Eddy-Current for Metallurgical Variations
• Up to 300 Parts Per Minute
• Optional Packaging Systems
The 6V will inspect cases, projectiles and/or loaded cartridges. Employing Laser Gauging, Vision and Eddy Current technology combined with user-friendly, menu driven Windows based software this machine will measure all outside dimensions, mouth defects, primer defects, and case surface defects at a rate of 300 per minute!
Eight camera inspection system for case defect detection
Six high powered LED lighting system for part illumination
• Head Space
• Mouth Diameter
• Virtual Full Form
• Case Defects; Dents, Scratches, Perforations, Taper Folds
• Min / Max Material
• Theoretical Instersections
• Primer Pocket Diameter
• Extractor Groove Diameter
• Primer Pocket Depth & Anvil Height
Axial View Vision Option (Crack Detection)